"Gerard" wrote:

I am running FreeBSD-6.1 on my PC. I could tell you how to uninstall
from this OS; however, I seriously doubt that it would do you any good.
Exactly what OS are you running anyway?

..I use fedora core 5, I don't know what way is ok for my problem posted in "I/O error flushing output", I have 50 domaind with 300 account, on 5 domains is presente this problem but isn't present on residuary accounts..I dont' konw what to think ! :-(

Second, no you should not lose any emails.

..this is a comfort, I want to uninstall and after install Qpopper again

Third, what did you finally settle on for a POP/IMAP mail server to
replace Qpopper?

I don't know, I have a few minutes for this operation and I cann't lose mails and I have fear for this motive.
Thanks again.

------
Salvatore.