On May 5, 2008, at 03:30, Sasa wrote:

Hi, I have a strange problem with QPopper4.0.9..occasionally I have with same users the error message that the password for check mail is incorrect and for to resolve this problem I must delete user/ mailbox (I have use linux users) and the '/var/spool/mail/ myuser.pop' file.

Qpopper is quite sensitive to permissions. You should check carefully the permissions on those files when it happens. Also, it might be helpful to run ktrace, strace etc. on qpopper when the problem is occuring. Then look to see which check is causing the error message.