From: Aran Deltac [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, February 16, 2004 6:30 PM
To: 'Chris Stone'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: config/spamassassin

Chris,

I'm pretty sure there is no official "config/spamassassin" file or the means
to use this.  Are you, perchance, referring to this posting:

http://www.nntp.perl.org/group/perl.qpsmtpd/860

If you are, be aware that this is discussing a specific plugin that loads
configurations based on the e-mail address's name and domain.  Since qpsmtpd
is run as the user smtpd (by default) then the spamassassin configuration
will default to the one specified for that user.  In addition in your
config/plugins file you can change several of the spamassassin settings
(such as the munge threshold).

HTH,

Aran