Show of hands: how many people are using PPerl with qpsmtpd?

I recently has some arguments with my server when I updated one of the core lib/ files and couldn't get the stupid thing to use the new file. It turns out I forgot to restart the PPerl session (`svc -t .' wasn't sufficient). It was doubly confusing since the PPerl-created socket was in /tmp, so the .pid had long since been deleted by the code that cleans /tmp.

Apart from demonstrating my ability to forget vital features of running my system, does anyone have an opinion about whether it is worthwhile running qpsmtpd under PPerl???

John