Matt Sergeant wrote:

shouldn't the smtp-forward plugin issue the same errorcode to the connection server as it gets from the backend smtp server?
Yes, probably. A patch for this would be welcome - the smtp-forward plugin was rather hurriedly put together (by yours truly).

This is my first attempt:
http://nowhere.dk/~alj/qpsmtpd/smtp-forward.diff
(the errorchecking seems redundant and could probably be a lot smarter)

I've also made a modification to rcpt_ok to verify if the recipient actually a user at the backend.
http://nowhere.dk/~alj/qpsmtpd/rcpt_ok_smtp

Comments please, these are my first attempt at qpsmtpd plugins and my first Perl in quite a while :)

--
Allan Joergensen - http://nowhere.dk/
"All right, so it's impossible.  How long will it take?"