On 31-May-06, at 2:55 AM, Lars Roland wrote:

On 5/31/06, Matt Sergeant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
There's a couple of bugs in your patch (missing disconnect code, so
QUIT never works). The following fixes that, and removes the
daemonize stuff.

Removing the daemonize stuff completely is going a bit to far (at
least from my point of view), it should never be required (or
desirable due to its crappy license) to have supervise installed - as
I it see we should make daemonize optional (i.e. detach with something
like -d /--detach (spamassassin style)).

I agree. Though I do think since we now have qpsmtpd-prefork and qpsmtpd-forkserver, we should use a wrapper for daemonizing.

Matt.