I am running 0.32 forkserver with mostly custom/customized
plugins. I have a connection plugin (connect hook) which happens to set
some connection notes, but when TLS runs, the notes are no longer there.

        I think that sounds appropriate, as TLS essentially starts a new
connection.

        But with my connection plugin listed after the TLS plugin, will
that connection hook not fire again? What I can verify in the log (without
debug levels) is that the connection plugin runs before the TLS plugin,
but I haven't verified if the connection plugin actually runs again - I
suspect it doesn't.

        Can anyone confirm if the connect hook will fire after TLS (it's
listed after TLS in the config/plugins file)?

        Can anyone please suggest a simple way to pass a note from the
connection plugin to everything after TLS?

        Thanks.