On Tue, 8 Aug 2006, John Peacock wrote:

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >     Can anyone please suggest a simple way to pass a note from the
> > connection plugin to everything after TLS?
>
> You can't.  What information are you trying to pass?  Can you redo whatever
> analysis you performed before, say in a rcpt hook?

        I set a note based on the results of an IP lookup on a local
database. I should be able to get the IP again with
$self->qp->connection->remote_ip and rerun the lookup - just need to
figure the best hook to put it into, and whether or not to create a
separate plugin for it.

        Probably a separate plugin that checks for
$transaction->notes('tls_enabled'). Which hook...

        (Thanks.)