IS there any documentation anywhere on how and what needs to be changed?
I've looked on the wiki and don't see anything on there about it.  As an
aside, I'll dig through the dnsbl plugin for async and see what I can come
up with.  Any information would be very helpful though.

--
Ed McLain
Sr. Data Center Engineer