On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 the voices made Guy Hulbert write:

GH> On Wed, 2007-08-29 at 16:53 +0200, Tony L. Svanstrom wrote:
GH> >  (Only reason I gave this some thought was because I few days ago wanted
unique
GH> > IDs traceable to a single server, without having to use statically
assigned

GH> Look at UUID.  That is what it is for.

 Oh, it wasn't exactly a huge problem; just thought I'd throw some thoughts out
there to make sure it was at least thought about when adding "unique" IDs in
qpsmtpd, as people might end up using them outside of the intended scope.
(Sorry for any strange wording etc; but I'm tired, in a hurry and english isn't
my language of choice.)

        /Tony
--
"Generally speaking, taunting mentally unstable people is a bad idea."