On 6-Sep-07, at 1:47 PM, Johan Almqvist wrote:

Matt Sergeant wrote:
The way I see it is that whitelisting is basically meant as a bypass for anti-spam filters, but not (for example) certain other filters (like recipient checks). So I wondered if hooks should declare themselves as skippable if whitelisted, via sub attributes:

I agree. But can't this be achieved by ordering the plugins in such a wat that the non-skippable get loaded before the whitelisting and the skippable ones get loaded after, and the whitelisting plugin returning something like OK_BUT_NOT_QUEUED - then we only need one attribute, 'queues' to mark plugins that do the queueing.

Nope, because ordering doesn't help when you have a data_post plugin come before a helo plugin.

Matt.