I think Jose's argument was persuasive, let's just add it. I didn't understand why one line resetting/setting/... the headers in the transaction object was removed; but I didn't look that closely.

Karl - your English is better than many who pretend to be fluent or even native speakers. :-)

(sorry about the top posting)

  - ask

--
http://develooper.com