On Thu, 21 May 2009, Devin Carraway wrote:

On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 09:40:21PM -0400, Charlie Brady wrote:
I think the -T *should* be there on the command line, but there are some
bugs in qpsmtpd and/or your plugins which need to be fixed before it will
work.

forkserver has used -T since 29ac2860, back in 2004.  Obviously prefork is
newer and has seen less testing, but most of the module code and plugins have
seen plenty of taint-checked use.

I guess this raises a question: The return values from config() are tainted. Should we de-taint them?

Matt.