On Jul 29, 2009, at 12:07, Jared Johnson wrote:

We recently noticed a message in our postfix queue that thought it was addressed to " foo.com". After examining it, it turned out that Qpsmtpd accepted a MAIL FROM command formatted like so:

MAIL FROM:<u...@d.com,foo.com>

Weird tha postfix would munge it. I thought "don't make stuff up" was one of the reasons why everyone upgraded from sendmail. Anyway... :-)

Do you use the "check the domain exists" plugin? That should have blocked it.

Otherwise I guess the postfix queue plugin could.

 - ask