On 07/29/2009 09:39 PM, Ask Bjørn Hansen wrote:

On Jul 29, 2009, at 12:07, Jared Johnson wrote:

We recently noticed a message in our postfix queue that thought it
was addressed to " foo.com".  After examining it, it turned out that
Qpsmtpd accepted a MAIL FROM command formatted like so:

MAIL FROM:<u...@d.com,foo.com>

Weird tha postfix would munge it.  I thought "don't make stuff up" was
one of the reasons why everyone upgraded from sendmail.  Anyway... :-)

To be fair, I realized later that postfix doesn't munge it, our postfix queue parsing stuff munged it :)

-Jared

--

Inbound and outbound email scanned for spam and viruses by the
DoubleCheck Email Manager v5: http://www.doublecheckemail.com