Robert Spier wrote:

Ask Bjørn Hansen wrote:

On Nov 5, 2009, at 10:31, Shad L. Lords wrote:

This might not be the best place to fix this.  The correct way would
be to fix header->add to always stick the headers at the top.
Sounds good to me.  Would that mess up anything else?

The convention, IIRC, has been to add non-Received headers at the
bottom.

Shad, can you point to a RFC that documents the signature behavior?

Can't find it what I remember reading when I fixed this plugin. I do remember having issues with DKIM signing if I included the spamassassin headers as part of the included headers. That is what made me start looking into the order of the headers.

See: http://www.dkim.org/specs/draft-allman-dkim-base-01.html

I'll see if I can find a better reference but if you play around with DKIM and include all headers for signature and run it through qpsmtpd on the receiving end without the changes then the DKIM sig fails.

-Shad