>>> Usefulness != gain.  There may be some gain, but I'm not familiar with
>>> bayes enough either. But I know someone who is. The dspam author (Stevan
>>> Bajić) noticed my plugin, contacted me, and will be submitting some
>>> improvements, like talking directly to the dspam server.  I'm BCC'ing him
>>> on this message, and hopefully we'll get a more informed opinion.
>> I don't 100% understand what you are trying to do with bayes? Is this
>> 'reaper' plugin adding some additional data to the header of the mail and
>> the other person posting is questioning if that additional header is
>> beneficial to the bayes engine?

Now that the background is out of the way, a shorter way to ask this question
is:

Does dspam benefit from the addition of headers like these?

Received-SPF:

Or other headers we could add that contained the HELO hostname, MAIL FROM, etc.

Ultimately, our question was whether any benefit gained by dspam was worth the
cost of the computing resources required to add them. But I suspect that
question will have more than one correct answer. :-)

Matt