> It doesn't look like it would be very difficult to update your
> plugin so that it works using the drop-in method, and the old
> method as well.  Perhaps with a config setting that lets people
> swap between the efficient -vs- paranoid method?

I mentioned in my other mail that it probably makes sense to have
both methods. However the functionality of the current plugin is
mostly not done in the plugin itself but in Qpsmtpd::Postfix. I'm
not sure why this is so, and I don't think it is good to have that
code in Qpstpd-Core, but that is how it is.

So to integrate the alternative method, Qpsmtpd::Postfix needs to
be modified and then the existing Postfix-queue plugin could be
enhanced to support both methods.

I will provide a patch to do so after some more testing and when
I'm confident that everything works fine. I sent the plugin as of
now mainly in the hope that others might test it as well.

Regards
Michael

--
It's an insane world, but i'm proud to be a part of it. -- Bill Hicks