Are you sure that Net::IP was installed against the same perl you are using
for qpsmtpd? I'm not that familiar with gentoo, but
https://gitweb.gentoo.org/repo/gentoo.git/tree/mail-mta/qpsmtpd/qpsmtpd-0.84-r2.ebuild
suggests that it wasn't listed as a depdency. It also looks like Net::IP
isn't a dependency of qpsmtpd itself, but of the plugin listed in your
error message.