BTW as an experiment I removed v1.1 from my machine in the slim hope
it might help, but still no joy.  My home laptop is also running XP
SP3 but is a different make to my work one, so I expect more people
will have the same issue,  I am willing to try anything you need to
help get this problem fixed.  :)