On Friday 17 July 2009 08:10:03 ext Boy Lenssen wrote:
> As far as I know, you always get a green checkmark.

[Even when there were errors? I haven't heard that before.]

> I would check the log (click the show log button next to
> the rebuild button) to see if it did compile without errors

That's good advice. One can go even a step further and
remove the directory qtc-debugging-helper in the directory
or your Qt installation, or possibly all such directories on
the hard disk before triggering the rebuild to make _really_
sure that the build was successful.

Andre'