This is purely a cosmetic request.

I use QtCreator on a netbook in both XP, OSX and Ubuntu. Creator is
unfriendly to the small screen size (1024x600) due to the arbitrary
minimum dimensions of the main window and the fact that is is a
strict, MDI-style application. Strangely, I've found that Creator
*can* be resized to smaller dimensions on XP (in which case the build
status icons are obscured by the output and run buttons) and is just
usuable, but this is not the case with OSX or Ubuntu.

Is there any chance this could be fixed? The UI should more
customizable, perhaps with toolbars which can be undocked. The icons
across the horizontal dividers are tiny (great) but the icons in the
'mode' bar are far too large. At the very least, it should be possible
to hide mode bar so that the window frame can be shrunk down further.

I understand that when we develop software on huge LCDs, we tend to
forget the little guys!

Other than this, Creator works very well on the netbook!