Von: Shaun van Wyngaard (Home) [mailto:shaun...@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 14. Juli 2009 06:27
An: qtCreator Feedback
Betreff: [Qt-creator] Searching and an example

I have a couple of requests for Qt Creator

1. When I am in the help, I press Ctrl-S and the bottom panel pops up. I
type my word to search. It finds the word, but it is very difficult to
find it highlighted. If I then click on the help page, ctrl-home to go
to top of page, and then click the button to find next occurrence again,
it then highlights it in bold blue, easily findable.
2. Is there a section where we can change this actual highlighting
colour?
3. I have looked but can't find an example/tutorial in the help pages on
QRegExp. It might be in one of the existing, I just don't know which
from the example/tutorial name. I know a lot of effort (and love?) has
gone into these, and I have used them extensively. Can an
example/tutorial be made for QRegExp? (Or of there already, can you tell
me under what guise it goes?)
4. When I press F1, and the help splits onto my right side of the
screen, is there an option to instead automatically go to the help pane?
I always go there in the next step anyway, as I don't have a screen big
enough to give this split screen functionality justice, and then when I
return to the edit pane, I then have to still close the split help as
well. In my case, a series of unnecessary steps.

Thanks. As always a wonderful editor.
Shaun