Hi Sam, Shaun,

ext Sam Dutton schrieb:
> I agree with Shaun: highlighting has always been hard to find in Assistant.
> (I'm on Windows XP.)
>
> Sam

I agree the that the highlighting is horrible on windows,
unfortunately I'm unable to fix it properly right now. Though it
should work in Assistant.

>   _____

No, see above.

> 3. I have looked but can't find an example/tutorial in the help pages on
> QRegExp. It might be in one of the existing, I just don't know which from the
> example/tutorial name. I know a lot of effort (and love?) has gone into
> these, and I have used them extensively. Can an example/tutorial be made for
> QRegExp? (Or of there already, can you tell me under what guise it goes?)
> 4. When I press F1, and the help splits onto my right side of the screen, is
> there an option to instead automatically go to the help pane? I always go
> there in the next step anyway, as I don't have a screen big enough to give
> this split screen functionality justice, and then when I return to the edit
> pane, I then have to still close the split help as well. In my case, a series
> of unnecessary steps.

Not yet, but i agree it seems useful to be able to go to the full
help directly. I will add an option to do this. For now you can
hit 'ESC' more then once to get rid of the help and the split.

> Thanks. As always a wonderful editor.
> Shaun
>
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/
> Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance
> on it and notify the sender immediately.

Regards,
--
Karsten Heimrich - karsten.heimrich (AT) nokia.com
Software Engineer - Nokia, Qt Software