Hello,

I figuered another problem in Version 1.2.1.

I have e.g. 3 files:
    dir1/X.h
    dir1/X.cpp containing #include Y.h, project.pro contains INCLUDEPATH
+= dir3
    dir2/Y.h
    dir3/Y.h linked to dir2/Y.h for collecting all project relevant
header files in dir3 (I have very deep project structure with many
classes)

When I jump from X.cpp via a shortcut into Y.h, it tells me the error:
"Could not decode ... with System-encoding"
Opening Y.h from project tree, I don't have any encoding errors.

Is it possible that the "jump to definition" finds my link on the
original file and that causes the problem?

Regards,

  Marc Ladnar