Hi,

On Jul 29, 2009, at 9:51 AM, ext Ladnar, Marc wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I figuered another problem in Version 1.2.1.
>
> I have e.g. 3 files:
>     dir1/X.h
>     dir1/X.cpp containing #include Y.h, project.pro contains
> INCLUDEPATH += dir3
>     dir2/Y.h
>     dir3/Y.h linked to dir2/Y.h for collecting all project relevant
> header files in dir3 (I have very deep project structure with many
> classes)
>
> When I jump from X.cpp via a shortcut into Y.h, it tells me the
> error: "Could not decode ... with System-encoding"
> Opening Y.h from project tree, I don't have any encoding errors.
>
> Is it possible that the "jump to definition" finds my link on the
> original file and that causes the problem?

Might be. If it opens a file that is not referenced in a pro file of
your loaded projects (for which you set the encoding?) it would not be
able to figure out.
You can check e.g. the tool tip of the open editors combo box to find
out which file is actually opened (dir2/Y.h or dir3/Y.h).

++ Eike

--
Eike Ziller
Software Engineer