I'm mostly enjoying Creator.  But here's a couple things that drive me bonkers:

On MacOS, by default there an incompatible/unexpected mapping for
home/end keys, across the OS.  It can be fixed for some (most?) apps
like this:

http://phatness.com/node/1661

but, Creator is somehow not seeing the effects of that change in
system-wide settings.  I don't know enough about MacOS yet to know
where that mapping ought to take place, though.  "moveToEndOfLine"
sounds like a higher-level event to me; but if Qt apps can only handle
actual keys, how can it be fixed?  Anyway it's completely wrecking my
muscle memory whenever I use it on MacOS (now I have to be "afraid" of
the end key in this one context).  At least these keys (all key
mappings, preferably) should be included in the key mappings in
preferences so I can fix it separately.

Next, the folding feature in the left margin is great, but often it
interferes with my attempts to select entire lines of code (e.g. for
drag-and-drop purposes) due to accidentally collapsing the whole
block, which is quite distracting.  I'm not accustomed to the fold
"button" being so much larger than the icon (the arrow or plus/minus
sign).  I see that it's possible to select lines from the line-numbers
area, but I guess it seems too detached, so I find myself trying to
straddle the little space between the fold margin and the actual text.
 Maybe the fold column should be to the left of the line numbers?  Or
the fold buttons could be smaller (just the icons themselves), but I
guess someone who folds a lot would like them large.  But most of all,
the cursor should change to a right-pointing one, like MS Word does,
when you are in any area of the margin in which it is possible to
select whole lines.  Then at least you get feedback before the click.

But, finally I realized I can turn off the fold feature for now.  :-)

So when I need to reorder lines of code, it's been a pain for both of
these reasons.  I'd prefer to do it on the keyboard, but home doesn't
take me to the beginning of the line, shift-end doesn't highlight the
line, and there is no shortcut I know for "select the whole line".

SciTE has a key (control-D) to duplicate the current line (or the
selected block if you pre-selected something) as well, which is
occasionally useful.  I found myself missing it once or twice, because
again the alternative is to select the whole line (hard without
working home/end keys), copy and paste.  (Also control-D is a common
enough mapping in drawing programs to duplicate the selected shape, so
could potentially be a quasi-standard across most applications.)