> Ah, define "proper". With Qt Creator 1.3 you can get quite some way with
> ctrl+shift+R (Rename Symbol) and ctrl+shift+U (Find Usages). See the context
> menu of the code editor.

In my projects I always put one class in each file and name the file to match
the class. I suspect this is a pretty common practice. It would complete the
process for me if Rename Symbol had the option, when the symbol is a class
name, to rename the .cpp and .h files, update the #include statements that
reference the .h file, and update the .pro file.

John