I don't care much about the guard name, so if Qt Creator had a way to fix that
in the header I would be happy with whatever format Qt used. It is fine to
leave the renaming of files and the changing of guard names and #include
references as an option that can be turned off for those people who like to do
more work manually. But it is an essential option. Anything that can be
automated, should be.

John