On Apr 28, 2010, at 10:02 PM, ext Craig Bradney wrote:

> On 4/28/10 8:57 PM, Craig Bradney wrote:

>>> I'm looking forward to your patch, so I hope you will have time to
>>> submit it. :-)
>>>
>>> There is an open task about this here:
>>>
>>> http://bugreports.qt.nokia.com/browse/QTCREATORBUG-913
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Bjørn
>>>

>> Great, I have now voted for this one, and will test out fakevim options
>> in the meantime.
>>
> Hmm fakevim does little to nothing.. the mode kicks in, but running the
> !sort does nothing apart from deselect the text selection

Maybe you need to run a Qt Creator snapshot (I'm not sure when the sort was
implemented).
Also not that you need to type a ':' as well, i.e.
select, alt-v,alt-v, :!sort

--
Eike Ziller
Software Engineer

Nokia gate5 GmbH
Firmensitz: Invalidenstr. 117, 10115 Berlin, Germany
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, Berlin: HRB 106443 B
Umsatzsteueridentifikationsnummer: DE 812 845 193
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Michael Halbherr, Karim Tähtivuori