Bashir:

Among the free alternatives out there you can take a look at Eric4
Python IDE if you plan on using Python and the PyQt wrappers at the URL
below:

http://eric-ide.python-projects.org

For wxWidgets development (although I doubt you plan on using the
wxWidgets toolkit) I only know of BoaConstructor, which uses the
corresponding wxPython wrappers, located here:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/boa-constructor/files

Other commercial IDEs have very nice features, such as the Komodo IDE,
but it doesn't really support GUI development. Komodo IDE supports
almost all the major scripting languages, and have very nice features
for team development as well. They used to have a GUI builder, but do
not support it any longer. You can get more information at this URL:

http://www.activestate.com/komodo/

Good luck in your endeavours,

Victor