Oswald Buddenhagen schrieb:
> try this:
> LIBRARYPATH2 = $$(LIBRARYPATH)  ## *don't* reuse the variable name below
> !isEmpty(LIBRARYPATH2) {
>   INCLUDEPATH += $${LIBRARYPATH2}include/Micos/
> } else {
>   LIBRARYPATH = E:/Daten/Dev/SVN/library/
>   INCLUDEPATH += $${LIBRARYPATH}include/Micos/
> }
>
> and pass LIBRARYPATH *in the environment*.

I have added this to the environment in QtCreator Project Settings
(copied from the gui)
Setze LIBRARYPATH auf C:/Users/Matthias/Documents/SVN/Library/

I am using this code:

LIBRARYPATH2 = $$(LIBRARYPATH)
message($${LIBRARYPATH2})
isEmpty(LIBRARYPATH2) {
# LIBRARYPATH2 = C:/Users/Matthias/Documents/SVN/Library/
#  LIBRARYPATH2 = E:/Daten/Dev/SVN/library/
}
INCLUDEPATH += $${LIBRARYPATH2}include/Micos/

unfortunately the message never shows any output, and the project thus
fails to compile.
If I set the path manually it works, but that was not the intention.

Matthias