> Well, I suppose you could create a merge request with the
> changes you need.

Ok, I will do so as soon as I am sure which changes I need.

> >  It would be nice if there was a signal like BuildManager::taskAdded(const
> >  ProjectManager::Task&).
> Yes, such a signal sounds reasonable.

Implemented it.

> E.g. currently there are two cases when the build issues list
> is cleared.
> a) When you start a new build
> b) Pressing the clear all button in the build issues list
a) works
b) works after adding two more signals: TaskWindow::tasksCleared() which is
connected to BuildManager::tasksCleared()

Details in the merge request to come.

> I don't know whether b) should also clear the editor of all
> inline markers. (I
> suppose it should.) You probably need signals for that too then.

It makes sense for b) removing the inline markers. Signals: see above =)

Regards,
Markus