Hi Markus!

On 08.07.2010 15:07, ext Liebe Markus (RtP2/TEF72) wrote:
> I am using your new TaskHub now to create tasks for //todo comments as well.
> The TaskHub has the interface to add new categories of tasks, but it seems to
 > me that there is no way to add new Icons for the categories as well.

Categories are the strings seen in the build issues view when clicking
on that little funnel icon (rightmost one).

> Is it possible for you to extend that a bit?

So far there is only a string used. What do you want in addition to that?

> It would be great to have a possibility to use own icons for new task
 > categories.

Icons are only used for the task types (Warning, Error and Unknown).
These types can not get extended at this time (and actually I do not
consider that a good idea to extend them;-), so we have not seen any
need to add icons at this time.

PS: Just curious: How are you parsing for the FIXMEs/TODOs? Are you
hooking into the C++ parser framework?

--
Tobias Hunger
Software Engineer

Nokia gate5 GmbH
Firmensitz: Invalidenstr. 117, 10115 Berlin, Germany
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, Berlin: HRB 106443 B
Umsatzsteueridentifikationsnummer: DE 812 845 193
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Michael Halbherr, Karim Tähtivuori