Hi QtCreator devs,

Is there some kind of platform for independent plugins? Or do you have plans to
create something like that?

The following two items illustrate why I would enjoy having such a platform:

1) From a users perspective it would be interesting to have something like the
Add-on Manager of Firefox or similar to search for additional plugins for
QtCreator and install them.
   I think a user typically does not want to do a git clone from gitorious, but
instead wants to have an easy way to get and install them.

2) From a developers perspective it would be great to have a way to make custom
plugins available to the public, so that the plugins can be installed easily by
a user (see 1 ).

What do you think?

Regards,
Markus