> We would definitely like to set up something that helps users find
> plugins and help developers distribute them.
>
> Such a platform currently doesn't exist, but we have started to collect
> a list of independent plugins on the wiki of the recently announced Qt
> Developer Network (currently in beta):
>
> http://developer.qt.nokia.com/wiki/Qt_Creator_Plug-in_Gallery

I apologize for some basic questions, but I haven't written a Qt project that
used plugins before, so...

Is there documentation on how to add one of these plugins to my existing
Creator? Do I have to recompile Creator from scratch or can I just compile the
plugin?  Can plugin authors distribute binary versions of the plugin I can just
drop someplace?

Nathan