Le 30/06/2010 17:05, Andre Poenitz a écrit :
> On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 04:22:05PM +0200, Christophe Meessen wrote:
>
>> [...]
>>
>> I checked the QtCreator binary is static (ldd ./qtcreator), so
>> libraries doesn't come into play here.
>>
> Could this be a shell script?

Ehem, yes indeed. Sorry. I didn't check that.
Checking ldd /opt/qt/bin/qtcreator.bin I see that it uses the qt
libraries of the latest downloaded qt binary package freshly reinstalled
yesterday.

As suggested, I tested an example. The TextEdit example's Print dialog
also doesn't show printers.

How is the print dialog expected to find the printers ? Does it uses cups ?
I have no local printers. I use printers made available through a CUPS
server.
And gnome applications do show the list of printers.

In /etc/cups/client.conf I have
ServerName ***.***.fr