Hi everyone,

a new indenter for the C++ editor has just been merged into master. Its main
features are speed, the ability to use it without a TextEditor instance (like
for refactoring) and the potential to be a lot smarter than the old one.

At the moment, however, it's still in its infancy. It knows some tricks that
the old one didn't, but probably messes up cases that used to work fine before.
To help stabilize it, I'd like to ask everyone to create tickets for any
incorrect or odd intentation you encounter during your daily use.

(the component C++ support and assigned to me would be ideal)

Happy hacking,
Christian