On Thursday 10 June 2010 15:59:10 ext Liebe Markus (RtP2/TEF72) wrote:
> > If that works, I'd be interested in that line.
>
> That worked for me! Thanks.
> The line is in the attached file.
After looking at the code in some detail, the only changes to the
restore/saving code was back in the Qt 4.3/ Qt 4.4 time frame. To me that
change back then looks potentially incorrect, but I'd guess that's likely not
the case. :)

>From what I can see 32bit vs 64bit should have no effect on the restoring, but
if you upgraded your qt from 32 bit to 64 bit, that might have been the
reason. If so please comment QTCREATORBUG-1758.
So I'm out of ideas for now.

daniel