On 19.07.2010 16:41, ext Aurélien Vallée wrote:
> - Qt 4.7.0 beta 2 built from source (tar.gz from trolltech)

IIRC that version is too old (at least for master) already:-(

> - Qt-creator 2.1.0 cloned from gitorious

I just finished building Qt creator fresh out of gitorious (master
branch) based on a Qt gitorious checkout (4.7 branch).

I am on windows though, but Saturday I build myself a version on Linux
from the same branches. It *is* possible to build creator. Don't give up!

Best Regards,
Tobias

--
Tobias Hunger
Software Engineer

Nokia gate5 GmbH
Firmensitz: Invalidenstr. 117, 10115 Berlin, Germany
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, Berlin: HRB 106443 B
Umsatzsteueridentifikationsnummer: DE 812 845 193
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Michael Halbherr, Karim Tähtivuori