Thanks for your answer!

I'm planning to develop a rich client based on Qt-creator and I would like
to be able to benefit from qt-creator, and qt, bug fixes/new features.
Could you point me to the right tags for both qt and qt-creator that I can
safely checkout and build *together* ?

I'm lost between the archives available online, the master, master-stable,
beta-stable tags, and the build time required by Qt exclude the possibility
to test each individual combination ;-)

On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 5:39 PM, Tobias Hunger <tobias.hun...@nokia.com>wrote:

> On 19.07.2010 16:41, ext Aurélien Vallée wrote:
> > - Qt 4.7.0 beta 2 built from source (tar.gz from trolltech)
>
> IIRC that version is too old (at least for master) already:-(
>
> > - Qt-creator 2.1.0 cloned from gitorious
>
> I just finished building Qt creator fresh out of gitorious (master
> branch) based on a Qt gitorious checkout (4.7 branch).
>
> I am on windows though, but Saturday I build myself a version on Linux
> from the same branches. It *is* possible to build creator. Don't give up!
>
> Best Regards,
> Tobias
>
> --
> Tobias Hunger
> Software Engineer
> Nokia, Qt Development Frameworks
>
> Nokia gate5 GmbH
> Firmensitz: Invalidenstr. 117, 10115 Berlin, Germany
> Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, Berlin: HRB 106443 B
> Umsatzsteueridentifikationsnummer: DE 812 845 193
> Geschäftsführer: Dr. Michael Halbherr, Karim Tähtivuori

Aurélien Vallée
+33 6 47 41 70 37