Hello!

We managed to skip last weeks report, so today we have two weeks worth
of changes for you:

---++ Generic
    * Version 2.0.1 was released. See
      http://labs.trolltech.com/blogs/2010/08/25/qt-creator-201/
    * Q_ASSERTs and the location of failed testcases can now get clicked
      in the application output and will take you to the source location
      referenced. This works only for qmake projects.
    * New features got documented:
       * Generic highlighting
       * Qt Quick Toolbars
       * New deployment options
    * A new TaskList plugin was added. It can be used to import Tasks
      from a file. See

http://lists.trolltech.com/pipermail/qt-creator/2010-August/007574.html
    * A Issue stopping the debugger from starting an application in the
      terminal was fixed.
    * Attaching the debugger to PID was fixed.
    * MSVC parser was improved

---++ C++ Engine
    * Reduce memory consumption by about 30%.
    * "Find usages" was unreliable when using the MSVC toolchain. This
      was fixed.

---++ Nightly Builds
    * Work is ongoing to update the build servers. Once this is done we
      can enable nightly builds of master.

All work happened on the master branch available here:
http://qt.gitorious.org/qt-creator

Please feel free to give it a try:-)

Please report any issues you run into or suggestions for improvements here:
http://bugreports.qt.nokia.com/

Best Regards,
Tobias

--
Tobias Hunger
Software Engineer

Nokia gate5 GmbH
Firmensitz: Invalidenstr. 117, 10115 Berlin, Germany
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, Berlin: HRB 106443 B
Umsatzsteueridentifikationsnummer: DE 812 845 193
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Michael Halbherr, Karim Tähtivuori