On Friday 10 June 2011 14:30:50 René Jahn wrote:
> > For the project, problem about new devs is that first they come, we
> > tell them how to do things and then they just disappear. That isn’t
> > really fun, but I don’t really
> > know what kind of material I need to write so that new developers could
> > get the basic knowledge from them.
>
> I know what you are talking about. That is the big secret :)
>
> I started with Qt Jambi since Feb/2009, and wrote the first Windows compile
> docu/intro after Tom Schindl wrote his one, for MacOS. But I had and have no
> time for
solve other tasks, because my time is focues on (JVx) another open source
project.

> My UI extensions and layout classes are available under Apache 2.0 and maybe
> someone needs a BorderLayout, FormLayout or other things.
>
> I read "most" mails of this list, but most problems are with build setup, ...
> but I don't remember the info for qt devnet :)

”the info for devnet”? I don’t think I’m talked about it here before, because
it has not been made our forum; it just is only forum I’m reading and now I’m
suggesting
to convert our old forum to that one.

You guys wrote those building docs that are in the wiki? I suppose you don’t
know how current system works? Current building doc would need complete
overhaul...