Hi,

JFreeChart does support zooming, and very nicely too, which is why I want very
much to use it in my Jambi app. I haven't done the pixel-XY coordinate
transform stuff in years, and as long as JFreeChart will work, I'm not going to
try.

I've been trying to build the qtjambiawtbridge all afternoon, and I'm falling
down a few rabbit holes. Until yesterday, I was happy to use the jambi
binaries, and felt very lucky to have found the pregenerated .dll and .jar file
for the jambi-awt bridge. Now I'm trying to build the .dll in a win64
environment with (so far) little success.

I've downloaded mingw, QtSDK (to get qmake), the source code for qt, the source
code for jambi and am struggling through the errors.

Does anyone know if I have to have built jambi in a win64 environment to get
the qwt bridge to build, or do I just need the jambi source code? If I have to
build jambi in win64, I'm going to give up (chances are pretty good that if it
were easy, one of the jambi developers would already have done it)

I feel like I'm falling down a rabbit hole. If anyone knows a way to make this
easier (or if the .dll is somewhere out there), I'd buy someone a beverage of
their choosing. ;)

-Doug