Hi,

On 20/04/2010, at 8:06 PM, ext Gianni Valdambrini wrote:
> I wrote a custom element that looks like a text element with a slide
> effect on the text change.
> The problem is in the transition. The element works in this way:
> there are 2 text elements, one placed on the left and the other on the
> right of the element. The latter has the same left and right anchor in
> order to hide the element.
> When the text changes the transition expands the text on the right
> changing its left anchor and shrinks the left one.
> Everything seems to work fine if I disable the transition, with the text
> on the right not visibile. Using the old version of Qml from Qt Creator
> Qml 1.3.8 everything works fine even with transition enable (replacing
> "properties" with "matchProperties" and the easing syntax), so I cannot
> figure out what is wrong with this code.
> Any help is appreciated.

In the past couple weeks there have been quite a few changes to AnchorChanges,
and an AnchorAnimation element has been introduced. After updating your example
to the latest syntax, I wasn't able to see any obvious issues. Are you able to
update your build and see if it is working right for you?

Regards,
Michael