On Tuesday 03 August 2010 04:55:46 Gregory Schlomoff wrote:
> Hello !
>
> You may want to have a look at our code for drag and drop, it's working
> well:
>
> http://bitbucket.org/gregschlom/qml-drag-drop
>
> (and more specifically
> http://bitbucket.org/gregschlom/qml-drag-drop/src/tip/DeclarativeDragArea.c
> pp )

You seem to do nothing magical with your item either. Strange. But you also
have no implementation of:

    virtual QPainterPath shape () const;
    virtual QRectF boundingRect () const;

If I comment out my versions then I get lots of painting errors, the Flickable
that contains the items is behaving very strangely etc. Your item seems to be
non visual, perhaps that's why you don't need those methods?

As I see shape() getting called but nothing else happen I suspect that there's
something fishy going on in QDI regarding this.

--
  The trouble with being a god is that you've got no one to pray to.
                                        -- Terry Pratchett, Small Gods