On Aug 24, 2010, at 8:48 AM, <bea....@nokia.com> wrote:

>> ... foo.qml: QML PropertyChanges: Cannot assign to non-existent property
>> "connectionTarget"
>
> Oops, I left out an important part. The Connections object should have
> "target: dummyId.connectionTarget" to actually bind to the connectionTarget
> alias property.
>
> Also, change the PropertyChanges target to 'dummyId' instead of
> 'seenConnection', so that the connectionTarget alias is updated.

This seems to create a "binding loop".

... QML Connections: Binding loop detected for property "target"

Perhaps I did it wrong, but if it's this hard to copy instructions verbatim and
get them right, then the whole
workaround kludge setup is already way too complex.

I'll leave the errors as they are and put this down to "can't be done with QML
yet" and look at it later
when the rest is done.

--
Jan Ekholm