Thought it might be a pathing issue so I ran macdeployqt in the dir where I
build Qt, and still get the same error.

objc[590]: Class QCocoaApplicationDelegate is implemented in both
/Users/tiiong/qt/qt/bin/QMLViewer.app/Contents/MacOS/../Frameworks/QtGui.framework/Versions/4/QtGui
 and /Users/tiiong/qt/qt/lib/QtGui.framework/Versions/4/QtGui. One of the two
will be used. Which one is undefined.

objc[590]: Class QCocoaWindowCustomThemeFrame is implemented in both
/Users/tiiong/qt/qt/bin/QMLViewer.app/Contents/MacOS/../Frameworks/QtGui.framework/Versions/4/QtGui
 and /Users/tiiong/qt/qt/lib/QtGui.framework/Versions/4/QtGui. One of the two
will be used. Which one is undefined.

objc[590]: Class QCocoaToolBarDelegate is implemented in both