Try:

'otool -L ServerComm/libservercomm.dylib'

More info:
http://doc.trolltech.com/4.7/deployment-mac.html

Tim

On 10/21/10 6:28 PM, "ext Tico Ballagas" <balla...@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm struggling with the same issue now.  I've run 'install_name_tool
-change...' for my library, but I'm still running into these issues.  Can you
say more about 'each link'.  How do I know when I haven't missed a link, or how
do I determine a complete list of the links I need to change.

I tried the following list

install_name_tool -change
/Library/Frameworks/QtCore.framework/Versions/4/QtCore
@executable_path/../Frameworks/QtCore.framework/Versions/4/QtCore
desktopTest.app/Contents/MacOs/desktopTest

install_name_tool -change /Library/Frameworks/QtCore.framework/Versions/4/QtGui
@executable_path/../Frameworks/QtGui.framework/Versions/4/QtGui
desktopTest.app/Contents/MacOs/desktopTest

install_name_tool -change
/Library/Frameworks/QtCore.framework/Versions/4/QtCore
@executable_path/../Frameworks/QtCore.framework/Versions/4/QtCore
desktopTest.app/Contents/MacOs/ServerComm/libservercomm.dylib

Where ServerComm/libservercomm.dylib is my custom extension.

The executable loads qml and the extention works fine before I run macdeployqt,
but I get the following errors after:
10/21/10 6:14:21 PM [0x0-0x1197196].com.yourcompany.desktopTest[46361]
objc[46361]: Class QNSImageView is implemented in both
[...]/desktopTest.app/Contents/MacOS/../Frameworks/QtGui.framework/Versions/4/QtGui
 and /Library/Frameworks/QtGui.framework/Versions/4/QtGui. One of the two will
be used. Which one is undefined.

-Tico