From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2004 6:05 PM
Subject: [QUAD-L] Quadpro Archery

> First off Bob congratulations 14yrs wow, second you amase me i went elk
hunting last year sure taught me alot it was the first time being back in
the feild since i was shot and it was great.......  didn't get off a shot
got into them every day but never felt comfortable with a shot anyway tried
the tent thing with two airmatresses cots from walmart but froze my butt off
lol. Since then we bought a used fully handicap accessible motorhome off
ebay we have been camping 5 times this year and i feel great knowing that
it's stocked with everything a hunting quad may need i'll be back out there
this year trying out my new bow a High Country Triple S, archery deer opens
in a week, i've been scouting and i'm ready for the meat lol I think QuadPro
Archery has a pretty good ring if your ever in Az let me know i'll take you
out show you some good spots take care Ray Az c5/6 3 1/2yrs post.